Streamlyn may use information that does not identify a user directly with data collected from third party sources and disclose that information to participating advertisers and ad networks so that they can make an informed decision regarding their bid and help Streamlyn in improving the advertising relevance and targeting. We may also use the information we collect to develop and improve the Streamlyn Platform, and investigate compliance with Streamlyn’s policies and terms and conditions.
- Consent Requirements
Publisher confirms and warrants that any personal information provided to Streamlyn is received post necessary consent from the User/ individual in compliance with the provisions of GDPR and/ or any other applicable Data Protection Law/ Regulation as the case may be and shall be used only for the purpose for which the consent is so obtained.
Publisher shall seek consent from the Data Subject to the standard and provisions of GDPR and/ or any other applicable Data Protection Legislation to collect, process, transmit, display or use their Personal Data as contemplated by the Agreement.
In the event the consent to handle Personal Data is withdrawn by the Data Subject/ User, Publisher shall notify Streamlyn without undue delay no later than 24 hours after becoming aware of the consent being withdrawn and shall stop using, transmitting and/ or processing the data immediately after withdrawal of such consent;
Publisher shall allow Streamlyn or any third Party so designated by Streamlyn to conduct/ undertake audit for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with applicable provisions of GDPR and/ or any other applicable Data Protection Law;
Publisher shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Streamlyn and its Affiliates against and from all loss, liability, damages, costs (including legal costs), fees, claims and expenses arising out any third party claims which Streamlyn may incur or suffer by reason of any breach of any of the provisions of GDPR and/ or any other applicable Data Protection Law.
- Data Processing And Protection
Publisher agrees that, with regard to the use and processing of Personal Data the Data Controller, Data Processor and their Affiliates shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations as are applicable of the Data Protection Legislation including GDPR.
The scope of Data processing and its usage shall be limited to the extent required to deliver the services diligently and efficiently as set forth in the Agreement and the data, if necessary may be retained to fulfill the obligations as set forth under the Agreement.
Publisher agrees that it will process Data in compliance with applicable Data Protection Legislation, to provide the Service, including but not limited to fraud prevention, bot detection, quality rating, analytics, enhancements, optimization, viewability, geo location services, ad security, ad verification services and service misuse prevention. Where applicable, the Parties may process Data in anonymized and aggregated forms.
Security, Privacy, and Audit Rights in the event of any Personal Data breach (actual or suspected), Publisher at no cost to Streamlyn shall:
- notify Streamlyn of such Personal Data breach without undue delay, no later than 24 hours after becoming aware of or first suspecting the Personal Data Breach;
- provide Streamlyn without undue delay no later than 48 hours after becoming aware of or first suspecting the Personal Data Breach such details as Streamlyn may require in relation to:
- the nature and impact of the Personal Data Breach, including the categories and approximate numbers of Data Subjects and Personal Data, records concerned;
- any investigations into such Personal Data Breach;
- the likely consequences of the Personal Data Breach; and
- any measures already taken or proposed to address the Personal Data Breach, including but not limited to mitigate its possible adverse effects and prevent the re-occurrence of the Personal Data Breach or any similar breach, provided that, (without prejudice to the above obligations) if Publisher cannot provide the details as mentioned above within the mentioned timeframes, Publisher shall, before the closure of the timeframe, provide Streamlyn with reasons for such delay and when it expects to be able to provide relevant details (which may be phased), and give Streamlyn regular updates on these matters.
Controller Requirements the Publisher as controller shall:
- at no cost to Streamlyn, record and then refer to Streamlyn promptly (and in any event within 5 Business Days of receipt) any Data Subject request or complaint which is made under GDPR and/ or any other applicable Data Protection Legislation in relation to the Data processing;
- at its cost and expense, provide such information and cooperation and other assistance as a Party reasonably requests in relation to a Data Subject request or complaint made under GDPR and/or Data Protection Legislation within the timescales reasonably required by Streamlyn;
- implement and maintain a program to ensure that all collection and Processing at its end and transmission of Personal Data is sufficiently safeguarded and secured;
- maintain, monitor and review records of user activities, exceptions, faults and privacy in relation to the relevant Personal Data;
- ensure information security events are produced, maintained, monitored, reviewed and if required enhanced on an ongoing basis; and
- ensure that the relevant technical solutions are configured such that the default settings protect Data Subject privacy.
Return, deletion and other data use Upon termination or expiration of the Agreement, or upon Streamlyn‘s request, Publisher will immediately cease handling Personal Data, and at Streamlyn‘s choice, return to Streamlyn in a manner and format requested or destroy, any or all Personal Data in Publisher’s possession, power or control, and certify to Streamlyn that Publisher has done so. Streamlyn may aggregate or anonymise source data, including Personal Data, made available to Streamlyn in connection with the Services, and use such data and contact details of the Publisher’s staff, to operate and improve its services, reporting, data science and analytics, legal compliance, including audits, fraud prevention, retention and logging, and marketing to the Publisher’s staff.
- Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types Of Data Collected:
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Data’). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (‘Usage Data’). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Use Of Data
Streamlyn uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Your consent to this data protection addendum followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Streamlyn will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
- Disclosure Of Data
Streamlyn may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Streamlyn
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.